Sunday, January 29, 2012

Breezy's 100 Days of School Project

I had nine children, and I can't tell you what any of them with the exception of Breezy took to school for her 100th day. I remember some of them could take dry cereal, or 100 of a certain candy to put together for a snack. I sewed 100 buttons on a white long sleeved fleece shirt for Breezy. She still has the shirt......someplace. I remember her this age, and always remember what a cutie she was, but you can even see by her little face, and the look in her eyes what a little imp she was. I wasn't certain of my parenting skills on Jennifer, Megan, and Kristi. I was BUSY just trying to survive as a mother by the time Shanna, Deidre and Danielle arrived, and by the time Stephanie, Michael and Breezy arrived, I pretty much let them 'live' and 'let live', and let natural consequences of actions take over, and just tried to keep everyone fed and loved.

I really feel sad that most people aren't going to be able to experience a lifetime of raising children. I also really wonder what people, who just had two kids, do with all of that free time?(Oh, I know. They create lovely, organized rooms, and put them up on Pinterest, that is it. ) W can't even retire yet, as we want the last two out of college first! I have a lot of people tell me they love my Facebook posts, as their life is boring. Gees! Who would think anyone was checking out my life? Carla is, but she is my buddy, who has a large family of her own. We are on the same page, so to speak.

Anyway, I love this picture of our baby. She is totally adorable, and just the best girl. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment