Cute, right? Those ladies have a lovely blog and make big bucks on it, too. I can see why. I mean, the food is adorable. I need a little cast iron mini heart pan. Of course, then I'd probably sit down and eat ALL of the little mini pancakes and get fatter.
I need to start scooping out exercise blogs, that is what I need to do. Oh, I did watch one last week. This really skinny lady was doing really HARD moves, and she had a little special piece of exercise equipment to hang herself on and do all kinds of pull ups on. I was truly amazed her body could do all of that, and in only twelve and a half minutes a day. Heck, I walk with my mom. 2.7 miles takes us an hour and forty-five minutes. I am not even certain it qualifies as exercise.
Also, I was thinking today. There was a football game on. My grandson was watching it while I was working on cookie cakes for Breezy and Matt's birthdays, which were last week. I screwed up the frosting. It ended up really shiny, thick, and I about broke my thumbs off trying to squeeze it through the pastry bag. No pictures of those cookie cakes--epic fail. They looked like crap. Well, actually, by the time I got an entire package of crazy candles on Breezy's and also 14 candles on Matt's they were a pretty impressive blaze if nothing else. Also, I took a tiny bit of gorilla tape, which is just like duct tape, which is also like duck tape, just another brand, and taped my stick match to two tooth picks so it was longer so I could light more than two candles without burning my fingers off. Don't try it. Save your strength. The match part worked well, I got a flame when it hit the tape, and tooth picks are really flammable. Just let W light the majority of the candles by running a candle lighter butane stick across the mass of candles. viola! Lit candles. That piece of wisdom should be worth something, I am thinking.
Did I tell you Matt did not feel well and blew up his candles on his cake, and his mother looked at me like I was totally nuts and going to infect the entire free world with a gastro-intestinal bug.....Heck, it was his birthday. You do not call in ringers to blow out the candles. That is the funnest part. That is like saying gee, let this other kid open your really neat gift and haul it home....not going to happen. I'll let you know how many people we infected......if anyone does get sick. Ok, back to the football game.
It is a pre or maybe a pre pre game before the Super Bowl. I really don't care. Giants and forty-Niners may have been playing. I can't tell you where they are from, but some place cold, I am thinking, as last week, you could see their breath. This week, I didn't think to see if they were cold or not. I just wanted them to get off of the dang field and go home and have cocoa so I could watch something else.
We did turn the game off and watched an entire movie. It was pretty good. I did watch the first part.....took off somewhere in the middle of it, and saw the end. That is pretty much how I do movies...unless I am in the theatre, then I do not feel the need to go clean up my kitchen. Anyway, It was Abduction, staring Taylor Lautner. I hope that is how you spell his name. Lots of action in the movie, and all I am going to say is he gets the girl!!! Finally. He isn't pining after Bella or anything. See kids, it all works out.
Oh, back to the end of the movie. I am so ADD, or old lady with holey-brain syndrome, that would actually be OL with H-BS, for short. We turned the movie off and low and behold, the football game was still on. We ate, the football game was one. W came home from work, and he ate, and it was on, and went into overtime. I think the Giants won.....and not soon enough, either.
Ok, I really am off to get my ant-acid and see if I can get some sleep. Lack of sleep is why I am fat. The scientists have it all figured out. You get a little fat, acid reflux, can't sleep, add a little sleep apnea, then you could die while you are sleeping, as you aren't getting oxygen, so you wake up with a start so happy you are alive, then you realize you have to go pee, so you get up, then you are cold, so you look for more clothes and maybe some knee high fat lady socks, then you type some, and wish you had a snuggie, the ugly blanket with the sleeves, as you are cold....then you finally get to sleep about the time you need to get up. Some people drink coffee to try to stay away, but I drink Diet Coke and forage for food all day....and think about that tiny little lady doing that twelve minutes of impossible exercise...and eating a clean diet--no cravings for crappy food, and she is so dang cute....no fat....and I grab my mom and take a stroll, and then a nap....and forage for more food and try to avoid any mirrors as I do so.....and that brings us full circle back to cute little heart shaped oven baked pancakes with berry sauce on them. Well, I'm off to bed, as have to take my car in for an oil change at 8 am. I should just about be asleep by then, too....If I am lucky! Happy Monday everyone!




I love your posts! You are hysterical. You say things most of us are thinking, but too uptight to say out loud!
ReplyDelete