Monday, November 23, 2009

Mom's New Doo and Two Pairs of Shoes

This is a picture of my mom. We shall call her Shirley. Danielle colored and styled her hair today. She HATES to have any pictures of her face put any where. I think she looks very lovely. We had a very nice day together and I am very tickled to be able to have her here. We went to Which Wich for lunch. It seems to be the girls' favorite sandwich shop. I still love Dilly's over in Tempe. If anyone stops there, feel free to get me a Dilly Bird Sandwich. Anyway, then Danielle did mom's hair. Later, Kristi invited us to go along with her to DSW to return some boots she bought online. I talked them into dropping me off at Joanne's so I could buy fabric for some blankets I wanted to do. They granted my request and happily went off to the shoe store. They came back and got me in due time. Kristi picked up a pair of shoes she liked and mom got two pair of shoes that she really liked for $20. She has very tiny feet. You do not find great looking shoes on sale if you wear an 8 1/2. I can testify to that one. Anyway, it was a very lovely day. Kristi said it was her first time to be able to take her grandma any place, so she was happy, too. The end. (For now.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment