Friday, November 27, 2009
2009 Phoenix International Auto Show
Well, I took over 80 pictures at the Auto Show this afternoon. These are the top twelve photos.....or at least the ones that survived my "weeding out" process. I put Danielle in the center spot in a Toyota Tacoma, her dream truck. She is shown squished in the back of a Scion....before discovering how to put the seat back. All in all it was a fun trip. I was disappointed not to see any "concept" cars like they have had in the past. It kind of gave me the feeling that they don't have the money for the cars and maybe aren't certain WHERE they are heading....just trying to stay afloat. I did hear that Kia is getting rid of my car--it is good bye Rondo. The Saturn line is totally gone. The flash and glamour just seemed to be missing. Oh, I had some photos of some glamorous cars--the Lincolns, Cadillacs, a stretch Hummer limo, etc., but they did not seem to survive my "weed out" process. There were some beautiful old muscle cars from the past....kind of reminded me of the dinosaurs--gone, but not forgotten. Guess we'll look forward to the show next year and see who has survived and what cars are available.
Labels:
Auto Show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Looks like you guys are having fun. Danielle is BEATUIFUL! I still think of her as a little girl! (And she's not even that much younger than me, it's just been too long.) Grandma's hair looks cute too. I'm so jealous of the tank tops and flip flops, we already have a little SNOW here and it's freezing! Good to see your pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! I especially love the picture of you and Dad complete with your ankle brace! You guys look adorable!
ReplyDelete