Weffers and Toughie.
Weffers, Breezy and Kristi.
Kristi, Weffers.
Danielle and Matt.
Weffers and Kristi again.
Weffers getting started.
Kristi....and she is off!
Austin steering his boat.
Austin again.Kristi and Danielle took Weffers, Breezy, Chewie and Toughie to Castles N Coasters today. I printed out $5 off coupons, but it was still around $22 a person. They had a wonderful day. I'll probably blog about their day all week, as they did take around 45 pictures. Austin asked me if I would take him back there tomorrow! He then suggested next week. He said, "Grandma, it is really fun. You won't be scared, really. Well, if you stay off of the Sky Diver...and maybe the Magic Carpet Ride!" Here are a few pictures of the kids riding in the bumper boats to start us off. All of the pictures are on my Face book site--LOVE how easy it is to plop pictures on that site.




No comments:
Post a Comment