Friday, June 5, 2009

Castles N Coasters Part IV aka The End!

This is the Castles N Coasters gang: Toughie, Danielle, Breezy, Weffers and Kristi. Well, minus Chewie. Check him out on the Carousel horse below:
Chewie and Weffers in the back ground.


Danielle


Toughie on a bumper car. He assures me that if I go to Castles N Coasters, there are some things I can do that won't scare me too badly. I'd say, take pictures of the others on the rides! I could probably handle a few turns on the Carousel.....but that Sky Diver ride is most definitely out!



The Magic Carpet Ride. They all loved this ride with the exception of Kristi. She took pictures. The person on the outside got squished by the other two...in this case, Chewie.
************************************************************
Today is my brother, Lynn's birthday. He is just 13 months younger than I am. I do not believe I have one picture of him on this computer.....He is a great brother, fine son, loving husband, tremendous dad and doting grandfather. He loves to travel with his wife. He enjoys the shows in Las Vegas and even Broadway. He gets around! He is a math wizard, good and and loyal friend, hard worker with a great sense of humor. He can keep me in stitches for hours. Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment