Tried it and still can't do it. So much for how easy these mac computers are to use--I have had it a few weeks, and can do about the same two things I could the first day: Check my email and head to Facebook. I don't think much of a blog with a lot of words and no pictures, so will say good bye until I figure it out. Have a great fall!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
All Is Not Well with Sandy and Her Mac :(
Megan, Luke, Jacob, Faith, and Brianna were able to visit us for a week in August. It was a very busy, wonderful week that went by entirely tooo fast. I'd love to show you some pictures, but I can't do it! I still can't work this mac computer very well. I should give it more effort. I really miss how easy it was to download, upload, whatever my pictures into a blog. Not so easy now, that is for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




If you get on iChat we can screen share and I'll help you out.
ReplyDelete