
Well, I purchased this as a little quilt kit from Joanne's Fabric store with a 40% off coupon. I checked to make certain the directions were there, as it was obviously "opened". Well, they come folded neatly over a card board, and this one was pretty disheveled looking. When I got it home and looked it over, it was missing a small piece of satin fabric, so I purchased some satin and cut out the quilt this morning. I plan to make a little coordinating receiving blanket and also another matching nightgown for Meg's baby. There was a small piece of the center "cheetah" fabric, so I will use it in the nightgown. I found my original pattern, so have high hopes my next nightgown will be more "newborn" sized and not turn out sooo large as the one I finished up yesterday. We will see anyway. :) Miracle of miracles, I was able to finish this little quilt all in one day. I cut out the pieces this morning, and machine quilted it and tied some little decorative bows on it to this evening. All in all a very fun day for me. :)
Wow! Is there anything you CAN'T do??? Your sewing is amazing! I love all the little nightgowns & your quilt! You are really inspirational! I am trying, slowly, to learn how to sew. I wish I was there to sit with you! Everything you make is so beautiful!
ReplyDelete