Friday, July 9, 2010
Fun in the Pool
It is SOOO hot outside! Dan brought Talon over this morning so I could watch him. We drove out to Kristi's house in Buckeye. Talon was complaining about the heat, hot seat, seat belt, needed a drink, etc. He played Wii bowling, nerf guns with Matt, held a kitty, ate some licorice, and decided he was hungry again. Matt and I put him in the hot car, and Talon complained about the seat belt burning him, the hot seat, could he have a drink, when would we be at Chic-a filet for lunch, etc. It was BUSY at Chic-a filet, and a lot of people were dressed up like cows. This guy showed up with a huge camera and stand. Matt was a little freaked out, as he didn't want his picture taken. News Channel 15 was there for some reason. Now, I did not want to end up on the news, either. We ate our food, then Matt told us the camera man was turned the other way, so we "made a break for it". You guessed it. Talon said the seat belt was burning him, the seat was hot, he was hot, etc. We came home and put him in the pool. Thank heavens for a pool on a hot day! We have Talon overnight. Shanna is marrying Dan Miller this evening at 8:30. Dan is moving Shanna and Talon's stuff to their new apartment tomorrow. I have just been thinking how wonderful it was that I had calm girls (for the most part) and only one wild boy. The Marine now has all of the nephews to be wild with. :) I have just been thinking what a plan it is to have your kids when you are in your twenties and early thirties. Two days with a six and a quarter year old, a ten year old AND twelve year old grandsons are more than enough for this grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment