Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fun with Kristi and Deidre

Four little cards we made at Kristi and Deidre's Stampin Up demonstrator's house. I went along, as was a bit bored. All I had to look forward to was dejunking my bedroom. I can work on that project all day tomorrow. The lady's name is Pam Wood. She designed two of the cards, and her friend came up with two of them. I just enjoyed the fact that Pam cut out all of those pieces of papers, and had all of the massive amount of stamps, pads, inks, markers, etc that it takes to make the cards. I have NO creativity in this field whatsoever. Kristi and Deidre do, however, and they helped their mom. Actually, I was sitting by Deidre. She helped me and Kristi was helping the two ladies who appeared to be about my age....on her side of the table. It was a very fun evening. I am going to share one humorous moment. My bear on the one card didn't turn out so well. I didn't really care. I kind of had to rush through him, as the next lady needed the items we were using to water color the bear. Truthfully, had I a colored pencil I would have been happy coloring the bear. Anyway, Pam asked me if I wanted to work on him a little more. I said, "No, I was sending him to my friend, Gerri." Kristi piped up and said she isn't going to be able to see the bear very well anyway. My mom types letters to her and the font is giant." They laughed a bit, but it is very true. My little 87 year old friend can't see all that well, and will be very tickled to get the bear AND she won't see everyone's elses to compare him to. Sometimes you just have to be happy with what you can do. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment