Monday, February 22, 2010
Miss Subway
Here is a picture of our Stephanie all decked out in her Subway uniform. Jobs are tough to come by, and we are very happy she can work part time just two miles down the road at our favorite (well favorite Subway that is) sandwich shop...besides Which Wich...and Dilly's Deli. I guess technically she is working at my third favorite sandwich shop. She has a very nice manager, Deedee, who was looking for some reliable help that would do the morning prep work, do the dishes up, and be responsible. I think she has the perfect young woman for the job. Steph will have a little extra cash to help through these next two years of college. Note: The little lady in the back ground is my mom. I am thinking of putting a "Where's Waldo" type book together, but instead, it will be "Where's Whirley"!!! (My pet name for my mom since I was in high school.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment