Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Mr Wonderful came home from karate this morning with a HUGE shopping bag from Cerreta's. I asked him who he had been buying valentine's for, and he replied, EVERYBODY! He has grown into such a romantic. He bought a chocolate valentine for each of his girls who do not currently have a person in their lives to fill that role. He got me a pound of mint covered chocolates...which I hid. I'll savor one a day if I do my exercising and walking that day. He has been sharing the chocolate covered strawberries with the kids as they stop by. He got a few really neat little chocolate boxes that also had a couple of heart shaped chocolates in them. What a man!

Also, I had to take a couple pictures of Toughie dressed in his protective gear. He was heading out to ride his quad. Toughie turned 10 yars old today. He had a party at a bowling alley with his friends. We'll continue the celebration with a cookie cake tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: