Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good Morning


I was upstairs in the girl's bathroom early this morning, the lights were dim, and this little guy gave me a bit of a start. He is just one of those creatures that grow in water, and he looks fake enough in this picture....but with just the night light on, he was a bit creepy. I don't think I can even blame the grandsons, as the girls went to the mall last night. I'd say someone picked up an alligator to grow! I hope he is finished, soon. I might want to wash my hands!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I find this so funny. Austin has a bug magnifying glass that came with plastic bugs.. There is one BIG cockroach that every once in a while he will leave out, and same thing... Makes me jump... All you need is the right light and just a glance.. LOL Love it.

    ReplyDelete