Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Kitten



Toughie found a small kitten and we are trying to keep it alive. It is probably between 3 and 4 weeks old. It mostly hangs out with Stephanie, but I have been 'kitten-sitting, too. It wouldn't take a bottle, so has been lapping up kitty replacement milk. Last night, we started adding a bit of Gerber baby meat (chicken,beef, and turkey) to his milk. I did find some small cans of kitten food with added milk, so might try those out soon, depending on how the meat/milk mixture goes. He is very tiny, but seems healthy. He can walk, and jump, and play. He is not afraid of Charlie, who thinks the kitten is just a tiny little friend. There is some debate over what the Kitten's name will be. Austin calls him, Flash. Danielle and Breezy call him Diego, and Stephanie has some unique name I cannot remember that she calls him. I call him, Kitty, kitty. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment