Hi Everyone, well, the two of you that read this blog. No, I did not fall off of the planet, but almost. I hurt my knee and had to put it up and ice it for a few days.....then got some crud.....think 24 hour bug that doesn't leave for weeks. I went to the doctor after day 8. He said, "To give it a couple days, and if I wasn't better, come back in." Hmmmm, I have taken that road two times before.....kept going back in and they acted like I was a hypochondriac or something. What I wishI'd said to the doctor, "Look haven't been IN to see a doctor in a year and a half.....cure me! (Or the disease, we can't expect miracles where I am concerned.) Anyway, I was scheduled to see a specialist, she listened to me, gave me some antibiotics ran some tests, told me to take the antibiotics for 7 more days, as I WAS SICK!!!! Now I am cured. End of that story.
Ok, I promised humor. Here it is: Deidre and Joseph took in this young female cat that Joseph's sister, Katrina pawned off on them. She was supposedly "fixed"--vet said she had the scar. My kids all asked me if she was pregnant, as they felt she had a fat belly. I told them, "Heck no, she has been fixed." Also, just thought they wanted and were hopeful for kittens. Katrina came over to pick up the cat to take her to the vet for vaccinations and commented that she felt the cat was pregnant! Ok, same vet said, Yep, Deidre and Joseph are going to be grandparents. The "fixed" cat is indeed pregnant and due in two weeks. Anyway want a little fur ball, contact Deidre and Joseph. Isn't it just great the curves that life throws at you--just never know.
My second humorous story today. Deidre said she was going to DSW to get a pair of shoes. She just needed to spend $24.95, and she could get a free tote.
Austin's reply: "Free toad?!!!"
Cracked me up, and hope you found some humor here today, too. Have a good one.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment