A few months ago, Deidre and Joseph adopted a little female cat they named Marley. The vet had told them she was spayed. Every time I went up to visit them, the kids talked about how fat Marley was, and asked if she was pregnant. I looked at her. She had the skinny sides of a young cat..."No," I told them she is not pregnant. They informed me she had a big belly. Marley makes me sneeze and my eyes itch, so I didn't get close enough to examine her "big belly". Anyway, they took her to the vet for shots, and low and behold, Marley WAS EXPECTING! The vet said she had a little area he thought was a scar, but guessed he was wrong. Guessed he was wrong? I say, get a new vet. He said the kittens would be born in two weeks. Last Wednesday, Marley had four little kittens. She is a good and loving mother. I think three of the kittens are already spoken for. Hopefully, they will have good and loving homes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment