That is what Austin's tee shirt says. Grandson Chewie had the same shirt and we loved it so much we bought it in a larger size. I do not know exactly if this is a hand me down from Chewie, but the saying is applicable to either of them.
Toughie loving on his mother. He calls her to check on her all of the time and wants to know where she is exactly and how long it will be before she is home. When I was in Florida, my friend Margaret's husband was the same way. Mr Wonderful is so laid back he doesn't call unless he wants to add something to my shopping list, is wondering if I will ever be home to feed him, etc. Let's just say he doesn't call to check up on me every half hour. We call Toughie, "Marty Jr" after my friend's husband.
This is Jennifer with Toughie and Toughie's cousin, Brianna, Megan's little one. He just adores her.
Here Toughie is on his rip stick. He wanted it for Christmas a year ago, but nearly broke his neck on it. He was so disappointed he couldn't ride it. Older cousin, Chewie spent a day instructing him, and soon he was a pro! (Check out the last picture in this blog: He is heading down the driveway by my car, and can easily swing around it, and head back up and around the driveway.) I was really proud of Chewie for helping his younger cousin, who can be a little crabby to him.....sometimes.
The kid is actually posing! Remember when he hide his head from me? Notice the jeans. To anyone of my generation they are just normal slim cut Levi's, but to this generation, they are "skinny Jeans". I for one am glad to see "normal" pants again. What used to sell for around $12 to $15 or so, they have jacked up in price to around $30. While everyone was here this summer, they ate up the jar of Valasic Zesty Dill pickles that I had just purchased. I found Toughie digging WAY in the back of my refrigerator. I asked him what he was trying to get, as stuff was being knocked out, etc. He informed me that "quite a while ago" he was in my refrigerator, and there were some pickles WAY in the back. He pulled the jar out and asked me what the "birthday" was on them....more like a "death day," as he meant the expiration date. I couldn't find one, so he took them over to his grandpa to test them out for him. Toughie put the lid on the pickles and handed them to me. I asked him if he didn't want one. He said, "No I'm waiting to see if he gets sick!" Kids. Gotta love em!





No comments:
Post a Comment