| My Project for the Day: Mickey Mouse bib from Stubbornly Crafty |
| Eddie and Boo's Play Date |
Matt's dad and step mom are expecting a baby. The sex is yet unknown. I saw this totally adorable bib pattern on the blog site, Stubbornly Crafty. She had the most adorable (but I repeat myself) Minnie Mouse bibs. I wanted to do one of each, but Matt said to just do Mickie, as his other grandmother says Minnie Mouse is a slut........OK????? I still want to do one of the Minnie Mouse bibs, but for now, this Mickey Mouse was easy and Matt's grandma will probably like it. Matt's step mom LOVES Batman. I think I'll do a bib with the Batman emblem and possibly the word 'Batbaby' beneath it. We'll see. A lot of my plans do not get lift off.
One week Facebook free. I kind of miss seeing what everyone is posting. Hopefully, I'll be showing you a lot (or few) of my projects I get around to doing. Still studying the four Gospels. Life is good. :-)




I get satisfaction from writing my list down and crossing things off. And I am one week and a day soda free. Woot!
ReplyDeleteOK, I think I have the verification 'you are not a robot' thing turned off. Comment away, live human.
DeleteI sometimes add things that weren't on my original list to have more things crossed off. I am a weirdo. I think a Minnie Mouse bib would have been so adorable.
ReplyDelete