Sunday, October 3, 2010

Danielle's 26th birthday Dinner



Well, this time of year is ALWAYS very hectic for us. We celebrate Deidre's on September 29th, Mr W and my anniversary on October 2nd, and Danielle's birthday on October 3rd. that doesn't even include trying to watch all of the sessions of General Conference that we can. This year on the day of Deidre's birthday, my mom was in a bad car accident one street south of her home, AND Friday, my Uncle Boyd was buried in the Ucon, ID cemetery.

I attempted to upload five pictures of Danielle. Three made it. I am going to call it good for now. In the first photo, she is on the phone with her sister, Megan from Texas. In the second photo, she is blowing out her one and only birthday candle. In the third picture, she is holding the Sushi we bought her for her birthday. I think she is the only child that actually likes it. We had Chicken Alfredo, fresh salad, rolls, a chocolate bundt cake and her cookie cake for dinner. I cut up some delicious fresh cantaloupe--another of her favorites.

Deidre did another photo anniversary gift for us. It is set to the music of Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. She knows he is one of Mr W and my favorites. I'll attempt to post it....once Joseph shows me how to do it. He has had to endure quite a few "chick flicks" after Sunday dinner, so I actually picked up Ironman II for his viewing pleasure this week. I need to be a little more diverse in the movies I pick, as he at least comes over with Deidre for dinner with us most Sundays. We love to have him, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment