
We held a Halloween craft evening at the church. This little wallhanging was offered, as well as a little Halloween wreath. I signed up for four of these after my friend, Linda told me she was doing all of the puffy painting, as it takes 6 hours to dry. I thought it would be a cinchy craft. Sooo glad Kristi and Deidre came and helped me. It wasn't so easy. We had a lot of ladies come and we were sharing equipment, etc. I thought I'd be finished and bored waiting for everyone to finish up so I could clean up. Not so....It took the entire evening to finish, even with the girls helping me along. It is really cute. Now my big dilemma is how to ship it off to Megan. The dowel is 16 or so inches long. I'll have to see if I can come up with something.
I LOVE that craft!!! Our ward doesn't do ANY crafts! Seriously! We don't have a Super Saturday or anything--I think that came down from the Stake because the economy. Its kind of sad because the only crafts I have are from when I lived there. And I didn't live there long enough I can tell you that! My sister is super crafty. I need to plan a trip to Idaho and make some crafts with her, or move back to Arizona!
ReplyDelete