Well, I am still in the 'destruction' mode of my spring cleaning, trying to work on my walk-in closet in my bedroom, haven't done anything about the clutter in my bedroom, as most of it is sewing stuff and needs to come to this computer/food storage/wedding storage/sewing room I am in. I started tearing it apart Friday. Most of the wedding stuff is now in the back shed, which thanks to the kids and grandkids and Stephen Hood's professional help, is repaired, power washed, sanded, scraped, leaf blown, 'adhesived' and freshly painted. Seriously, the shed was a nightmare, but now it is in much better shape.
I came across this DIY ruffled-bottom diaper cover I purchased quite a few months ago for Megan's baby. She saw it on an Etsy site, and liked it, so I ordered it. It came from Australia. I looked at it, and planned to do it, but it was winter, wasn't sure the baby could wear it the pattern was SO large....and put it up. Actually, I put it on a table here in the computer room, and it got buried. When I came across it, I decided there was NO time like the present to sew it up, and by some miracle, maybe Brooklyn can wear it. If not, I traced off the pattern, and will make it in a larger size. I do think it is adorable.
I was a little hesitant to sew it up--She didn't have very detailed directions on those ruffles. All I can say is, it is cute, finished, and one more UFO down for the count.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment