
Well, I found the lace you see on the
onsie at Hobby Lobby and just LOVED it! I bought a couple yards of it, as wanted to see how it looked on a
onsie for a little baby girl. I also bought a string of the little "flowers" you can see at the neckline of the
onsie. I did the
onsie last night for some therapy. You see, Joseph, my son-in-law helped me get a new mini mac computer, as my Windows operated computer kept getting infected with viruses and
trojans from the Face book site. I can't do very much with the computer yet. Also, I couldn't work
iPhoto AT ALL! I was able to figure out Picasa, figure out my blog by myself, but every time I turn around I seem to need
Joseph or Deidre to show me what to do on this mac....I am hoping it gets better if I just keep at it. I was happy with this little
onsie--simple, easy, cute project. Well, then I read a blog I am following and watched her tutorial on making a "
pettiskirt" out of yards and yards of chiffon. I wondered how they did those....then I looked at my little
onsie......I had a moment of "What am I even doing blogging about what I do--These other younger women are SO much more talented than I am." Then I smiled. Some of them are, some of them aren't. They are all wonderful. So am I. I like my little simple
onsie. I like that it is simple, cute, I can do it, AND I know how to do some adorable beaded socks to go along with it. And, thanks to Deidre, I might even be able to post a picture to my blog....if I can remember how to do it. If not, I am certain she will show me again....and again, if necessary until I can do it. Did I mention I love my kids? Son in laws are kids, too. :) What blessings in my life.
I think the onsie is just too precious!
ReplyDelete