Sunday, January 24, 2010
January's Garden
Well, I am up and running....sort of. Son--in-law, Joseph replaced the motherboard/processor and memory in my computer. Now, the Microsoft Office is not working. I can't find the disc. It just amazes me. Arlen knows what box the disc is in, remembers where he last saw it....and it is lost. Anyway, here is a picture of the flowers mom worked so hard in November to plant for me. One petunia plant died, so we just replaced it with the mini daffodil. I think I took these photos the day before the big rain started. The plants are a bit overwhelmed wiht water right now.....as are we all. I had water dripping inside my bedroom window. This morning, some of our outlets did not work. I think the rain got to them, too. Hopefully, flowers, walls, and all will dry out. Odds are pretty good. We do live in a desert. We've had two days of blue skies, and boy, are is the sky blue! The rain washed every bit of pollution away. Even the clouds looked more white and fluffy! It is a blessing to be able to blog and show my pictures. Thanks, Joseph!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment